Faith, trust, and pixie dust
Yo yo it's lunch time!! I miss high school musical haha. Transfer news cane in and sister cooley and i are staying together in friedrichsdorf!! I'm so excited and am ready to see a lot of miracles happen in this area. I also found out that i am a grandma of 2 new greenies (the 2 people i trained are now also training someone else). I guess i officially count as old on the mission haha. This week has taught me a lot about faith and following the spirit. Finding new people to teach has been kind of a struggle. I just want to find people and be able to share my testimony with them. We've had some great conversations on the street, but the people usually don't want to meet up again or have any interest. It's hard for me to see the wheels turning in their head and truly listening to what we have to say, but then thinking it's enough. But I've come to realize that the lord puts those people into my path for a reason, they needed to hear about the gospel. Maybe...


Comments
Post a Comment